This post may contain affiliate links, or we may earn money from the companies mentioned in this post. For more information on this, please visit our legal page.
Having a new puppy in your home is certainly exciting and more or less a bit hectic. When your puppy is not sleeping, it will probably be roaming around, exploring every nook and cranny of your home. Everything will be new and interesting. But there are some things you should teach your new puppy right from the start – where to eat and drink, what it can chew and what it shouldn’t, etc. You can read some helpful tips on our blog.
Here are some gifts for a new puppy owner that will make your puppy’s life more interesting and yours easier:
- Absorbent Puppy Pads – These pads will help with house training your puppy. They are ultra-absorbent, non-slip, prevent leaks, and will neutralise odours. It’s always a good idea to have those around.
- Artificial Grass Bathroom – Another great idea to potty train your puppy. You can use it indoors and outdoors, and it’s easy to clean and odour-resistant.
- Puppy Teething Toys – You probably want to have several of these around so your puppy always has something to chew on when it starts teething.
- Nylabone Chew Toy – Having a toy with ridges and nubs will help with puppy dental health by preventing tartar and plaque build-up. It will also help to ease the pain during the teething stage.
- Puppy Training Treats – Having a healthy and delicious snack will help with training your puppy. These treats have all the vitamins your puppy needs, as well as a natural source of DHA that promotes brain development.
- Automatic Treat Dispenser – This awesome treat dispenser has an integrated camera and is compatible with Alexa, so you can easily give treats and check on your puppy even when you’re at work. Keep your puppy happy and entertained even when you’re not around.
- Shampoo for Puppies – Keep your puppy nice and clean with a quality shampoo. This one uses all-natural ingredients that cleans, soothens, and softens your puppy’s coat and skin.
- Pet Nail Clipper – Some pet owners might be a bit uneasy when clipping nails, fearing they might hurt them. These nail clippers have a safety guard to prevent over-cutting and are razor sharp so you’ll be done in a second!
- Waterproof Pet Blanket – A warm, soft blanket that also protects your furniture from stains and spills? Definitely something you want to keep around on your sofa at all times.
- Pet Camera – This handy gadget will help you keep an eye on your puppy when you’re not at home. The camera can pan, tilt, and zoom and has 2-way audio, so you can see and talk to your puppy by using a phone app! It even works with Alexa for easier use.
- Dog Harness – Prepare for walks faster and easier with this breathable, comfortable, and lightweight harness that only takes 3 steps to put on or take off.
- Automatic Food Dispenser – Puppies usually eat everything you give them. Distributing food throughout the day in smaller meals can prevent overfeeding them. You can read more about why you should avoid overfeeding on our blog. With this automatic feeder, you can feed your puppy even when you’re working.
We hope you enjoyed our selection of gifts for a new puppy owner and that you might get some inspiration for what your puppy needs!